Kate
Another attempt at a craft blog! I've had several over the years. Basically I like doing lots of crafts, but to be honest have very little staying power to actually complete projects! Over the years I have done lace-making, knitting, crochet, quilting, sewing, cross-stitch, scrap-booking. I also used to draw and paint, but haven't done any of that in some time. I also no longer do lacemaking as I left all my equipment with my mum back in 1997.

I still enjoy cross-stitch, scrapbooking and quilting...I have a quilt I started in 2001 that I still have not finished though! Recently I have taken up knitting again, although I am still very much a novice. Perhaps I will do separate posts for the separate crafts, and upload some photos for each. Or more likely, I will forget about this blog all together...
0 Responses