Kate
Even worse than before about updating this! Not that anyone is reading anyway.

The winter was spent knitting a lot, mainly hats and gloves for everyone because it was COLD. We had a million snowstorms in Kentucky.

I also started making Abby some dresses and tops for the summer, with the mission being to make them as cheaply as possible. I snapped up a few patterns when they were on sale, and scoured the remnants bucket for fabrics. I now have a massive tub full of fabric. So far I have completed one dress, almost completed another, made a top and I did make one other dress but I was not happy how it came out, so it's now a rather nice nightdress for her.


These things will be especially useful now, as we spent the spring moving down to Tampa, Florida. So I guess the pair of gloves I spent a long time knitting this winter (and have almost finished) will not be a whole lot of use down here....ah well, maybe the union jack handwarmers will be.

0 Responses