Kate
Cripes it's been that long since I posted on this blog!
Time flies.

Here's a run down of current life:

I'm Kate and I'm 30 something.
I'm originally from England and still sound like I am (mostly).
I live in Florida near Tampa.
I have 3 amazing children, Andrew 13, Abby almost 12 and Alex 8.
Husband Rick and I have been married nearly 20 years!
We have a dog, Merlin who is a lab mix we adopted from the shelter as a puppy 6 years ago.
I work part time as a Pharmacy Technician but am looking for a career since I just graduated with my Associate's Degree in Office Administration.
We just bought our first house!

The house buying is what triggered me to come look at my old blogs.
We've been making some improvements to our house and I've started a garden which I have no idea whether it will be successful but I am learning along the way!
0 Responses